£40000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
We are excited to be working with an environmentally friendly and sustainable SME food business based in Central London on an exciting Operations Manager role, to join the team initially on a 6 Month contract (with potential for the role to become permanent). I am looking for a passionate supply/production planner who is ready to step up or an experience supply chain manager looking for a new career adventure.
About the role
- Ensure all raw materials and ingredients are available for production, and creating production plans to reflect the customer demands
- Proactively manage suppliers and co-packers to ensure availability to satisfy customer demands
- Effectively managing stock and inventory
- Drive process improvements across operations
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams and external stakeholders
- A start-up / SME mind-set - able to react and adapt to environments with a high degree of change and pace
- 3+ years of experience in supply/production planning, ideally within the food industry
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.