£27000 - £34000 per annum + discretionary bonus
28 days ago
28 Jan 00:00
Pod Talent have partnered with an industry disrupting transport company to find a new Transport Co-ordinator to join their fast-growing team! This international company is experiencing incredibly fast growth and is looking for an ambitious graduate with some experience in the transport industry to join the team as they continue to expand.
- Co-ordinate and assign jobs to drivers, maximising efficiency through minimised mileage and effective routing
- Take full responsibility for the on time delivery of loads, liasing with drivers and customers to provide a clear image of where loads are and when they will arrive
- Undertake some amount of data analysis to identify improvements
You should have
- At least 6 months in a transport-based logistics role
- An excellent work ethic, not scared of getting stuck in and working hard
- A university degree, preferably in Logistics/Transport/Supply Chain Management
The successful candidate will receive between £27,000 - £34,000 depending on experience plus a discretionary bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.