£35000 - £45000 per annum
27 days ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be working with a rapidly growing Food start up business on a brand new role, my client is looking for a Warehouse Manager to come on board in Worcester. In this role you will be responsible for a team of 10-15 in a fast paced environment, it will be your goal to motivate your team and ensure customer orders are sent out on time.
This business has had an excellent year and this position has come about due to growth so it is a very exciting time to be joining.
- Lead and motivate the operations team, ensuring to maintain day to day workflow.
- Drive continuous improvement when it comes to Safety, Quality, Cost, and Delivery
- Implement and maintain performance KPIs to ensure that targets are hit.
- Manage all operational activities in relation to pick, pack and dispatch of products from the warehouse, while growing and expanding warehouse capabilities.
- Provide regular training on key area's e.g. Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Mentoring junior members of the team to assist their personal growth and assist them in reaching their full potential.
- Strong background in a fast paced operations environment
- Food experience is essential
- Excellent leadership experience you have a track record of motivating, engaging and leading cross-functional teams and cultivating collaborative relationships at all levels of an organization
- Hands-on, numbers-driven with a strong commercial understanding and focus on impact.
- Excellent communication skills
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.