£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
13 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be coming out to market with a brand new role, we are currently working with a fast growing FMCG business in Surrey on a Warehouse Operations Manager position. In this role you will be responsible for a team of 200 people in a fast paced Warehouse environment, it will be a 50% split between office based and shop floor work.
This multiple award winning business is seeking a commercially minded, ambitious and results focused individual to come on board and help them continue their growth.
- Lead and motivate the warehouse operations team, ensuring to maintain day to day workflow.
- Implement and maintain performance KPIs to ensure that targets are hit.
- Plan & deploy resources for forecasting on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Be the main point of contact for the commercial team ensuring you are working in sync with that side of the business.
- Ensure full stock accuracy, investigate any missing stock and manage daily stock adjustments.
- Manage the Customer Service team for the distribution operation, ensure that all queries are dealt with in a satisfactory manner.
- Provide regular training on key area's e.g. Good Distribution Practice (GDP).
- Excellent background in Warehouse Operations in a fast paced FMCG environment.
- Strong team management experience needed, will have managed large teams.
- Commercially minded - will have worked closely with Commercial teams in the past.
- Wholesale experience is essential.
- Need to have experience of working in a broad position, this role isn't solely focused on Warehouse Operations so we need someone with a bigger picture mentality.
- Excellent communicator and natural problem solver.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.