£25000 - £27000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Warehouse Supervisor - High Growth Tech Start up
£25,000 - £27,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
I am thrilled to be working with an exciting and growing last mile start up who have seen sustained and impressive growth over the last few years and are now looking to expand their operations team with a number of key hires. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a sustainable, innovative, well back start up with excellent career opportunities
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of warehouse & dispatch operatives in a fast paced tech focused environment. Your primary responsibility will be to deliver strong results and constantly look to improve the operation.
Please note these roles will be shift based working 5 from 7 days of the week. (Shift Patterns between 6am - 10pm)
What you'll be doing:
- Accountable for the successful leadership and operational effectiveness for the warehouse, responsible for receiving goods and despatching customer orders
- Escalation point for the courier team on the road & resolving live issues.
- Ensure the teams KPIs are being met and working closely with the GM to provide 'best in class' service
- Scope & Identify improvement initiatives within team and operation, leading projects across the warehouse & dispatch
What we are looking for:
- A passionate, adaptable individual keen to support a high growth organisation
- 1-2 years' experience within warehouse/operations/transport/logistics environment would be beneficial! But if you have the eagerness and drive to work in high growth start up we are happy to consider you!
- A solution ordinated individual with the ability to adapt to the situation and make quick decisions.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to handle multiple priorities
- An appetite for success and someone who is enthusiastic about developing themselves.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Opportunity to support high growth tech startup with a focus on sustainability and improving the planet we all live on!
- Fantastic company culture where's everyone's ideas are shared & valued
- Excellent Career Opportunities, they offer high achievers multiple routes to progress
- Recruitment and team leadership opportunities
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.