Sometimes a recruitment solution isn’t just a need to find one or two people, but instead you have a whole team (or even multiple teams!) you need help finding. You might be relocating to a new head office, opening a new site, launching a new product or service, you’ve been bought or you are about to merge with another business, and multiple vacancies have been created.
Filling one or two vacancies is tough in itself, filling multiple vacancies is really hard work, and usually you won’t have the internal capacity to deal with all of the sourcing, selection and admin that comes with the project, and that’s where Pod comes in.
Our multi-hire solution is an end to end service designed to take the pain away from having multiple vacancies, whilst ensuring you get the best possible candidates in each role. Our solution includes:
- A full-time member of our team as your “implant” for the duration of the project (sometimes more than one!) who will be on site with you as much as you need them to co-ordinate activities, engage with stakeholders and solve problems
- A Pod partner or director involved in the project design and running of the entire solution.
- We’ll take away admin from you, such as writing job descriptions, arranging interviews, booking meeting rooms, co-ordinating feedback, managing ad response, co-ordinating with candidates, sending offer letters and contracts and anything else!
- We’ll create engaging candidate marketing documents to attract candidates and tell your story
- We’ll provide a full recruitment service as well, from headhunting to job board sourcing and a referral scheme, managed by recruiters at Pod who will be specialists in the jobs function, industry and level
We have delivered these solutions for companies including:
- Coty – who relocated their manufacturing site to Ashford, UK, creating 35+ manufacturing and logistics vacancies needing to be filled over a 2-month period, including a mix of blue collar, planning, quality and engineering roles
- Perrigo – who were creating a supply chain and procurement team in Belgium, creating over 20 roles in end to end supply chain, procurement and quality assurance
- Kraft Heinz – who were building a new procurement team in the Netherlands, with 15 vacancies
- X-Changing – who were building a new procurement team for a new client contract, with over 80 global vacancies
- Costa Coffee – who were opening a new manufacturing site in Essex, UK, creating 15 vacancies from shop floor through to site management
- The Co-Op – who were creating a new centralised procurement team in Manchester, UK, resulting in c30 vacancies
- Danone – who were relocating 3 business units to London, UK, leading to 25 supply chain & logistics vacancies
To read more about our multi-hire projects you can visit our Client Page or read more in The Library or drop our Managing Director, Lucy, a line on firstname.lastname@example.org