£25000 - £30000 per annum
19 days ago
06 Jun 00:00
Pod have recently partnered with an industry leading, high growth FMCG retailer to help find a new Electronics Quality Assurance Technologist to join their fast-growing production team! This role will see the successful candidate work with multiple supplier in China, resolve any quality issues that arise from products on the market and work with the team to ensure all products are compliant with regulations in this companies various international markets!
- Ensure the quality of all electrical consumer products made by the company are compliant with regulations
- Deal with all electronic quality issues that are raised with products sold, investigating root causes and working with suppliers and manufacturers to ensure the issue doesn't happen again
- Work with the production team to proactively identify issues that may arise with electrical goods and ensure products are of the highest possible standard
The ideal candidate will have
- An advanced knowledge of consumer electronics, preferably with 2 years experience in a similar quality role
- Great communication skills, as you'll be managing multiple stakeholders on a day to day basis
- Degree preferable but not essential
The successful candidate will recieve between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.